New 18th Republic of Texas Congress session Waco
The republic of Texas Nation standing under One Almighty God;
The Texas republic is alive and well since 1836 thru 2012 (Present date);
Saturday October 12th, 2013
*9:30* AM: till 5:00 PM.
At the town of Waco, Texas republic.
Session held at 6801Sanger Ave. Go west on Hwy 6 (Loop340) exit on Sanger RD going to the right. Turn left next main crossing Sanger AVE.
See attached map;
q=6801+Sanger+Ave,+Waco,+ Texas&hl=en&sll=29.808215,-95. 898757&sspn=0.027332,0.049653& oq=6801+sanger+ave,+waco+ texas&t=h&hnear=6801+Sanger+ Ave,+Waco,+McLennan,+Texas+ 76710&z=17
NOTICE TO ALL TEXIANS AND TEXANS:
Domiciling on the lands of the sovereign republic of Texas while standing under our one creator God shall bring all Texians relief from the enslaving statutes that presently bind you and your family’s freedoms.
The republic of Texas began as an internationally recognized Nation (people) by and through several organic International Treaties 1819-1844, including the united States of America, England, Ireland, France, Netherlands and many Indian Tribal Nations throughout North America. It is now re-born.
With your help and support and us all working together we will make the following happen and it shall come true.
1. Texians will never see or hear of another enslaving 1040 IRS TAX Form or any other IRS form.
2. Texians will take 100% of their paychecks home if desired.
3. Texians will not be forced to pay any private property Taxes.
4. Texians will not be forced to have meters on their wells or any smart meters on their properties.
5. Texians will not be forced to vaccinate their children.
6. Texians will not be forced to tag their animals.
7. Texians will not be forced into jail for debt.
8. Texians will not be forced to surrender any of their guns used for defending their families, lands and their Country if called upon.
9. Texians will not be forced to sell their lands or stolen from them by so called eminent domain for creating a new toll road or anything else.
10. Texians will not be forced to leave our Nation to go fight and die in some foreign war or police action in order to make some one world order elitist group or individual(s) richer.
11. Texians will not have their homes taken from them on any courthouse steps for debt as was made law by The republic of Texas Homestead act of 1839, which protected the home of a family from seizure and still does.
12. Texians will be free to worship their one creator almighty God as they please anywhere they please.
13. Texians will be free from so called direct Federal Taxes at all Gas pumps. Gas will immediately drop 18.5 cents a gallon plus.
14. Texian Chartered Corporations will not be forced to take anything out of their employee’s check.
15. Texian chartered corporations will only pay a 1% import-export fee at all Land borders, Seaports and Airports within the Texas republic jurisdictional boundaries and some local counties and some cities.
Prices of all products and manufacturing will drop tremendously.
If you are serious about desiring freedom for you and your children and grand children’s future then stand up with us Texians and support the republic of Texas elected government. http://www.texasrepublic.info/
All Texians and Texan visitors are welcome.
All are welcome to bring forward any ideas, suggestions, and donations or volunteer their services to help re-build our Nation under one God.
Come meet some real Texians that walk the walk and talk the talk.
Be a part of History in the making!
Bring and fly your Texas republic flags.
Any declared Texian or foreign dignitary wishing to speak to the either House of the Congress. Please contact the your local county representative or district senator or for questions and more information contact me, Texian Ed Brannum at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Donate; office supplies, land, buildings, specie etc. or be a volunteer, or want to become a rT Senator, Representative, District Judge, County official, Notary or have concerns for other matters such as republic Texian Rangers, Texian County Readiness Volunteers (see web site);
Mail to: Attention. Secretary of State republic of Texas, c/o [PO Box 280], Iola, Texas republic (non-domestic).
Help us Free the Land of Texas:
Donations of checks, money orders, currency etc. appreciated: Also for ordering Gold, Silver or Copper barter medallions. Pay to the order of: Republic of Texas.
Mail or send by carrier to.
c/o Republic of Texas Trustee
1105 Lawndale Ave.
Victoria, Texas republic near .