Leftist presidents are creeps

Shades of Bill Clinton -- are they all egomaniacs?

Later that day, Mimi was invited by Dave Powers, the president’s “first friend” and later the longtime curator of the Kennedy Library in Boston, to an after-work party. When she arrived at the White House residence, Powers and two other young female staffers were waiting. Powers poured, and frequently refilled, her glass with daiquiris until the commander-in-chief arrived.

The president invited her for a personal tour. She got up, expecting the rest of the group to follow. They didn’t. He took her to “Mrs. Kennedy’s room.”

“I noticed he was moving closer and closer. I could feel his breath on my neck. He put his hand on my shoulder,” she recounts.

The next thing she knew, he was standing above her, looking directly into her eyes and guiding her to the edge of the bed.

“Slowly, he unbuttoned the top of my shirtdress and touched my breasts.

“Then he reached up between my legs and started to pull off my underwear.

“I finished unbuttoning my shirtdress and let it fall off my shoulders.”

Kennedy pulled down his pants but, with his shirt still on, hovered above her on the bed.

He smelled of his cologne, 4711. He paused when he noticed her resisting.

“Haven’t you done this before?” he asked.

“No,” she said. - NYPost

That's not rapey at all. What is it about being an altruistic self-denying Christ figure that makes these people think they can be molestors?

Comments

Popular Posts