Saturday, April 26, 2014

The mental defect of promiscuity and hoping sex alone can bring fulfillment

Guy sends his girlfriend out to have sex with another man and encounters the truth of modernity -- it is empty and soulless because we are totally isolated from one another, actually being in competition instead of collaboration:

After we got home, I still didn't feel much. She was really sore so she didn't want to do anything sexual with me and just wanted to cuddle. However it felt different now. I didn't feel like she was my girlfriend anymore. She smelt like him and was still all sweaty from him, and it's like he claimed her, and I didn't feel like she was mine. I'm surprised how emotionally detached I've been throughout this whole thing. When I read stories on here about couple's first time, they say it's so hot and they have this amazing sex afterwards. But I don't feel any of this, nothing feels different except she feels foreign to me now. - "It finally happened. Not sure what to think."

Wanting to have other guys have sex with your wife or girlfriend is treating her like a product. You are deriving externalized value from that in that, because she is wanted, you feel you possess something more valuable. Instead, you are discovering what a lack of fidelity means: you are truly a compromise, an act of convenience, and there is no hope for greater affection for you than your momentary utility. You are disposable.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christ, that entire subreddit is oven material.

 

Post a Comment

Subvert the dominant paradigm, don't be a solipsist.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home