You can fight for racial nationalism without racial cruelty

From the worst social media platform ever:

A little rant about race:
Every now and then someone hits me up on here and says "Do you know you have a black/gay/whatever person on your friends list?" Well yes, actually i do. I have several. What may be even more shocking to some of you is that I am quite friendly with a wide variety of people in real life as well. I may have my own boundaries based on personal preferences with all sorts of people, but I am friendly to anyone who is friendly to me. I am supportive of people and ideas that i think are more than 50% positive to the things that I believe in. No matter where they come from. You ALL should be too.
Someone just messaged me about the post on my boys letting me know they saw a non-white person like it and i see other people in the movement being "outed" and chastised for this all of the time. Well here is my humble thoughts on the subject...
I left (and took my old club with me) what i considered to be "the movement" for white nationalists in 2007 and publicly posted the reasons at that time. The short version is that the movement was counter-productive and ideologically flawed. However, prior to that i lived the life that some of you claim to believe in to the fullest. I pulled no punches and i made a name for myself. You can do your own research on that and come to your own conclusions about whether or not i am qualified to make this opinion public now, but I assure you that if we were face to face you would respectfully sit here and listen to what I have to say.
The first thing is that nearly all of you have at least one person that you are friendly with who is not white or does not fit the movement mold. Stop keeping it a secret. Stop trying to shame others for it. Just admit. I'll even go first. I HAVE SEVERAL PEOPLE THAT I AM FRIENDLY WITH WHO COULD NOT BE IN YOUR MOVEMENT. SEVERAL WHO ARE NOT WHITE. ONE OR TWO WHO ARE PROBABLY GAY. TONS OF LIBERALS EVEN. I have at least one thing in common with all of these people that is more important than my differences.
We are not Puritans. The only thing that bonds white racial activists to one another is that we have decided that we have a right to self-identify and defend ourselves as a group. Just like any other group. To ask for this right you need to show a basic human respect to those other groups. We are currently denied these rights on some levels as a group. Everyone can see it. If you stick to that line of activism i think you will find yourselves facing very little resistance from sensible people. After all, if you claim to be engaged in activism based on your community, or race, or country, then you are politically active and politics is about relating to people. NO ONE relates to hateful, puritan bullshit. Not even the other people in your "movement". That is why it is stagnant and always loses ground.
If you absolutely do not associate with anyone who is not white, that is fine too. But that is just a preference. Let me put the meaning of the word preference in perspective for you. A preference includes who you want to date or hang around with. It also includes whether or not you want anchovies on your pizza or whether or not you smoke cigarettes. Whether or not you feel comfortable letting yourself be obese, or if you like action movies or chick flicks. Any of these preferences can be absolutely repulsive to another person but they are just preferences.
They are not your politics.
They are not your religion.
They are not your identity.
Here is a perspective some of you may understand even better. You know what is so annoying about gay activists? They take a preference and make it into all 3 of those things above and they never shut up about it. Its just a preference but they define themselves by it, and demand everyone else accept, condone, and promote their preference. Does that make it clearer? That is what some of you do with race. You take a basic quest for fairness, truth, and self-determination and you turn it into the most annoying fucking thing on Earth. Then you try and prove how WP you are by scouring other peoples business.
Well I am not going to participate in it. It is not going to help you or your family. Won't help your country or your people. Decades of failure should make that clear to you if your conscience or insight does not do it first. I have preferences that a radical left winger would consider racist, so i will never have a problem with being called a racist. At the same time i treat everyone with respect because i don't fear people, and i don't dislike them without a reason. I can greet anyone with kindness and respect and then dismiss them or protect myself from them if they prove to be a bad individual. I am comfortable with myself and the world around me as i work to change it. You should strive for this too. It makes everything clearer and it changes the way people perceive you. If you are not interested in this opinion then delete me off here. I won't be mad at you.

Comments

Popular Posts