Monday, February 11, 2013
With numerous reports of child molestation resulting in public outcries for justice, then the Vatileaks scandal; it's safe to assume the Vatican is clenching at the coattails of its former power. Perhaps Benedict is too frail to hold off the news medias exposing the fallacies of the Catholic Church.
It is estimated that at least 4% of Roman Catholic priests in the US sexually abuse children. Who would want to be in charge of that operation?
The Unpopular Truth is run by a consortium of independent writers, artists and political thinkers.
We also collaborate on several other projects:
- Amerika.org - politics and society.
- Nihil.org - philosophy and nihilism.
- Groin.com - sex and violence.
- DeathMetal.org - death metal and black metal.
In addition to this, we maintain several domains dedicated to great thinkers currently unrecognized in this world:
- Julius Evola - radical traditionalist and esotericist conservative.
- Pentti Linkola - deep ecologist and ecofascist.
Look for more fun, interesting or terrifying content from us soon.