White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century by Jared Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Cogent analysis of racial identity as important to African-American, Hispanic, Asian and Caucasian people. Taylor shows us how racial identity is inherent to each group and brings positive benefits. he then analyzes the disconnect among whites regarding their own racial identity, and points out how diversity obliterates identity and changes society by changing the people who make it what it is. Non-racist, but realistic, and a triumph of research and witty writing.
View all my reviews
Friday, June 10, 2011
Monday, June 06, 2011
Celebrate the Inter-National Day of Slayer on June 6, 2011.
Slayer is an emblem of metal: fast, powerful, still alien to the mainstream after 28 years.
If every other religious, ethnic and political group gets their own holiday, we deserve one too.
How to Celebrate
* Listen to Slayer at full blast in your car.
* Listen to Slayer at full blast in your home.
* Listen to Slayer at full blast at your place of employment.
* Listen to Slayer at full blast in any public place you prefer.
DO NOT use headphones! The objective of this day is for everyone within earshot to understand that it is the National Day of Slayer. National holidays in America aren't just about celebrating; they're about forcing it upon non-participants.
Taking that participation to a problematic level
* Stage a "Slay-out." Don't go to work. Listen to Slayer.
* Have a huge block party that clogs up a street in your neighborhood. Blast Slayer albums all evening. Get police cruisers and helicopters on the scene. Finish with a full-scale riot.
* Spray paint Slayer logos on churches, synagogues, or cemeteries.
* Play Slayer covers with your own band (since 99% of your riffs are stolen from Slayer anyway).
* Kill the neighbor's dog and blame it on Slayer.
Inter-National Day of Slayer Task Force