OK, here's a stoner's guide to death metal and black metal:
1. Atheist - Unquestionable Presence. It will blow your mind. And then do it again. And again.
2. Demilich - Nespithe. Play this late at night to descend into a weird underworld where nothing quite doesn't make sense, but only makes sense when taken as an abstract mood or feeling. Awesome.
3. Burzum - Det Som Engang Var. A twisted journey through the mind, stopping at the land of the dead. Almost ritual music for me.
4. Immortal - Pure Holcaust. When you are fully stoned, it sounds like horses galloping through an underwater symphony.
5. Incantation - Onward to Golgotha. Imagine wandering through a post-apocalyptic city, seeking Jesus to rape and kill him. That's this.
I'm not responsible for your mind becoming twisted if you listen to these while high, but I had a blast doing so.